Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sporadic Blogging

Hello faithful readers. I wanted to let everyone know that, though I haven't been blogging as much lately, this has been a great week so far in my prayer life. With an uplifting and insightful email I received from one of my readers, I seem to be out of my "funk".

The rest of this week is going to be very busy, and while I may not post frequent blogs, I will attempt it. I may, through the magic of my laptop, create blogs ahead of time and post them in the mornings when I get to work.

Anyway, keep coming back to check. I haven't given up on My Catholic Reflections.

How do you all at A Catholic Life and Happy Catholic (two blogs I read every day) find the time to post so frequently?

4 comments:

Julie D. said...

Since I have so many excerpts to share I wind up with a backlog of them saved and those get spread out across time.

That isn't all of it but it is a good part. Of course, then I have to find the time to type the excerpts but that's easier to do in dribs and drabs.

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Awwww, MAAAAAAAAAAN! Julie, you burst my bubble! Here I thought you were going to let us in on some deep, dark, superhero-of-blogging power secret!

Matthew said...

That's great news, Darren.

And, I don't really think I post a lot at all. I have really tried to post more lately and hope that the posts are useful. I just try to write them as I think of them, save some for other days, and write the readings the night before if I have to.

Pray, pray, and pray and everything has worked out so far.

I'm so happy to hear that I'm a daily read. You're actually one of mine too :)

God Bless

Julie D. said...

Well, Barb, I'm not allowed to share my secret of hyper-time travel ... so have to fall back on lame "grab 10 minutes, type an exciting excerpt" explanation. :-D