Monday, April 24, 2006

On Comments

Once again, I have received an anonymous comment in reply to my post on St. Mark School. I took the post and comments off this blog for a time while I prayed about what and how I was going to respond. Activating my comment moderation was in response to some inappropriate spam I had been receiving, not in response to the anonymous comments.

I do want to make something very clear to those reading this blog. MCR was created as a creative outlet for me to aid in my spiritual and prayerful growth within the Church and my personal life. I could have easily just picked up a journal and a pen, something I have done in the past, and not followed through with it. MCR has allowed me to come in contact with other people who are struggling and scapping in their spiritual life as well. Through its readers, it offeres me support and (though I shouldn't want it or derserve it) affirmation in what I am doing.

I do not want MCR to be a forum for others to promote their own agendas through general, ubstantianted and accusatory comments towards anyone! I try to keep this blog Christ-centered and will continue to do that through prayerful and careful reflection on what I write, before I post it. I ask that those who comment do the same.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

I just want to say that I have loved your blog, and I really enjoy visiting here. I'm glad that you created it, and I'm glad for being able to talk with you. You are been a good friend, and I hope that in the future we may be able to continue to pray together.