Sunday, January 22, 2006

A Prayer for Thanksgiving

For everything I am thankful for: my and my family's health, shelter and food, a free country, and the Church. From myCatholic.com

O God, of Whose mercies there is no number, and of Whose goodness the treasure is infinite; we render thanks to Your most gracious majesty for the gifts You have bestowed upon us, evermore beseeching Your clemency, that as You grant the petitions of them that ask You, You will never forsake them, but will prepare for the reward to come. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.


3 comments:

TheDen said...

Nice looking blog. I am just getting started with mine. Good luck with all and God bless.

Marie Cecile said...

A beautifully written prayer, thank you for sharing it on your blog for us to read.

Matthew said...

Thank you for this prayer, Darren. So many people pray for petitions and forget prayers for thanksgiving. Thank you for this reminder, Darren.

And thank you very, Very much for praying along the novenas with me. It's nice to know that others are praying spiritually with me.