Monday, May 29, 2006

Blogging Blocked

In the last couple of weeks, I have had difficulty getting onto any blogspot account, or even posting blogs of my own from work (they haven't officially blocked it, but I'm getting a 504 Gateway timeout msg.) I really don't want to contact tech support for our school district and ask, "Why can't I seem to access non-work-related blogs on company time anymore?" for fear of all my access being pulled, you know? And seeing that this used to be the time when I blogged the most, it has put a kink into things. Instead of blogging on "the man's" dime, I have to do it on my own time, so I'll have to carve out some time to do so - either in the morning or evening. Bummer.

So please be patient, as I find time, I'll post more frequently.


UPDATE: I'm baaack. Works now. Prayers answered.

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Hi, Darren!

I'm really looking forward to reading your blog a lot more. I just got a schedule change (school's over and my work schedule changed too), so now I'll have more time in the morning to attend daily Mass, adoration, rosary, and read my favorite blogs.

Keep up the good work and I'm continuing to pray for you in your discernment.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I found your blog through 'moneybags blog':), how we bloggers do get around lol.

Sorry about your job blocking you from accessing your blog..as for writing what if you wrote your thoughts on a note pad and then put it all together once you reach home?

Just a thought as this is a nice blog....:)

Peace to you

Marie

Anonymous said...

Darren:

My only comment is:

"Give unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's and to God what is God's."